The first thing I'll be doing once this is over.

What is the first thing you are going to do when the stay-home order is lifted?

The first thing I'll probably end up doing once this stay at home order is taken away is visiting my grandma. We usually visit her every other weekend and spend the night if we can, and meet there for some holidays. It's likely we would end up celebrating Easter and maybe St. Patrick's Day. Probably end up staying there for a few days if possible. And after that I'd like to visit my friends. Go canoeing with Rhylee and staying the night at Lily's house. Maybe even eat at Asian Buffet. Sounds nice.

Comments

  1. Any restaurant sounds nice to go to...Glad you still see Rhylee. How is she doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she seemed to be doing somewhat alright. Finished school but said that her depression was getting worse or something. It was a quick visit so I didn't really get any details.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog