For this week, we were assigned to create/write something involving the most important holiday celebrated in your family, and in my home, it's Halloween. And since there was an option to draw, I ended up doing so on paper (It turned out better than expected, but I feel as if it should bring more.. fear.) On camera the shading is a bit messed up, so I apologise. I should apologise for some of the random smudges on the paper that don't seem logical. You see, I am left handed and I get lead on my hands and fingers alot, but then again there is no real specific order in drawing, so if I was right handed it would probably be the same. Anyways, I hope it's good enough for a decent grade. My house has Halloween decorations up inside all year, and we enjoy it the most other than Christmas. We enjoy the paranormal and unknown.
Is it 30? This is great!
ReplyDeleteHey Paytennnnn !
ReplyDeleteIf my math skills aren't failing me, then I believe that the answer is 18?
Because one red heart would be equal to 2, two hearts is 8, and a sparkle heart is 12. So therefore:
2 + 2 + 2 = 6
8 + 2 + 2 = 12
12 + 8 + 8 = 28
12 + 12 + 2 - 8 = 18
The bumbling bee,
Beelia !
Hi! I guessed 18 as well.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to try to figure this out. I hope that you had fun creating it.
My name is Barbara. I am a middle/high school Spanish teacher in the USA.
Happy Blogging!