TO-DO List meme


During this lockdown I've been mostly been just binge watching youtube and drawing. Both on the walls, some paper, and digitally. Occasionally we get fast food or hike, but about sixty five percent of the time it's just laying around. And that's outside of working on school work for hours. I get that they may not have wanted to continue sending us paperwork, but if they knew they weren't going to be doing this forever, why set up this hotspot this late? It both irritates and stresses me out that I had this whole pile of work when I wasn't even aware of how to work with online school and genuinely didn't understand what we were doing for most things. So besides that mini angry rant, it's been decent. I don't miss school, I miss physical interaction with my friends and family.

Comments

  1. The mobile hotspots were on order, and as soon as the school received them, they got them to the students who needed them. Apparently, a lot of schools in the United States had the same idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog